Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Why do the tops of my feet hurt?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonNick
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Why do the tops of my feet hurt? Reply with quote

The tops of my feet hurt. They've been hurting for the last few days now, and It must be because of DDR since that's the only active thing I do.

It hurts like right over the bones in my feet, touching it hurts a little and also playing DDR kindof hurts.

I think it may be since I have a regular pad (about 1/2" thick) and I play on a cement floor. No shoes.

I am also wondering how I can stop my feet from hurting. I assume not playing for awhile would do it, but how about some stretches or maybe some other stuff I can do?

Thanks in advance ^^
You Touch My Tra-La-La.
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd think that stopping playing would make it better, but it doesn't. Just get a better pad (an Ignition pad with a nice thick foam insert would be nice) and don't stop hard on the arrows. Try to practice your best JSB arrow technique (you know, barely lifting your foot to hit arrows...). And playing more will make your feet used to it, although maybe not on a flat-top pad on a cement floor. Yikes. Try to play on hardwood if you can...
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: