Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

wtf, ems usb converter

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddrpablo
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:18 pm    Post subject: wtf, ems usb converter Reply with quote

ya, I got it, and Im trying to install it here.....but everytime I plug it in now it always automatically installs it as like hid compliant device or something......and it doesnt let me choose monster.inf or watever...help please
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
ddrpablo
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now everytime I plug it in it keeps on installing 2player ems usb or something automatically....god damn this pissing me off
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
ddrpablo
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

god.....I cant install this thing. the monster.inf file just doesnt wanna install....and I went to game controllers or watever and went to add and theres no monster gamepad on there or anything.....plz sum1 help or talk to me on aim: anonymous1863 if you got one of these things

sum1 who has one talk to me plz....hehe

And everytime I plug it in now under sound video and game controllers it keeps putting 2 hid-compliant game controllers and under gaming options it automatically puts 4 axis 16 button joystick, 2 of those. And under game controls it puts 2-player ems usb or some poopy. damn......pissing me off

Last edited by ddrpablo on Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total
Chefy911
Basic Member
Basic Member

3. PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E19.gif

View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Devil Warrior
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little advice, the drivers they give you are bad, you WANT to use the ones that auto-install, the adapter SHOULD still work fine.

And HID = Human Interface Device, and that is what you are doing, right?
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ddrpablo
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sum1 who has one of these, talk to me on aim plz. anonymous1863

thanks

ya ok now everytime it plugs in it automatically puts 2 hid-compliant game device or something under sound video and game controllers. theres nothing under game adapters, like there should be. just 2 of those, which sucks....I cant update those either with monster.inf
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take it over to the Simulators board. And try not replying to your own post 2 times.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: