Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

thought provoking Q's
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramen King
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: thought provoking Q's Reply with quote

DDR_Freakaholic wrote:

3. I bruised my knee doing the last step of Era (the slow one) and somehoe fell off the pad on Dam Dariram KCP with a crowd. How embrassing? I know, I know! I got back again and did the song over and showed the crowd what I did earlier didn't affect my performance.

That reminds me... I did Afronova Standard and the next thing I knew the left arrow was gone... laugh.gif No real reaction from the crowd... unless I forced myself to forget their painful jabs of laughter...
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Either what it really is: fifty nine hundreths, tengoku, or mostly point fifty nine.

2. I almost always use speed mods, or any random mod for that matter. It's just a game- i use the options they provide me with.

3. No.
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) I highlight the song and say "This one"

2) Don't even get this debate started again.

3) Not falling down is one of the most important things I think about when I'm playing E1.gif
b0mb baby
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. is .59 read , point five nine
dot fiftynine
dot five nine
point fifty nine
or other?

i just say point 5 9 hahah..

2. to me speeding up arrows is kinda cheeting cause the speed of the arrows is also how they detirmin difficulty( ex. Bag is much easyer if u speed it up cause it is hard to read) what r others opinions

i use speed mods sometimes.. so i can read it but i don't make it a habit.

3. i just want to here some DDR "battle scars" like ive countlessly bruised my knees doing knee drops

haha i have none E13.gif
Staff Member
Staff Member

24. PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh the subject of .59. It should really be called Heaven or Tengokyu and heres why. The title is somewhat of a Japanese pun. The Japanese word for a period is "Ten", the japanese word for 5 is "Go", and 9 is "Kyu". Then you put it all together as "Tengokyu" which in Japanese means "Heaven".

If anyone has played any 2DX pay close attention to the background of the song. You will see random questions that are kinda like hints. My favorite is "How do you go to Heaven".
kch
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

If anyone has played any 2DX pay close attention to the background of the song. You will see random questions that are kinda like hints. My favorite is "How do you go to Heaven".

but it says the same thing in tangerine stream =P

Last edited by kch on Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Islander
Staff Member
Staff Member

26. PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it does. disgust.gif Just trust me on this one. biggrin.gif
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: