Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR for OS 9??

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Foo
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 7:58 am    Post subject: DDR for OS 9?? Reply with quote

Are there any other DDR sims for mac that are not for OS X
I only have OS 9 so I cant download pyDDR
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, nothing for OS 9 at the current time. Sorry.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing you can do on OS 9 is run the Gameboy versions in an emulator that supports USB controllers, and hook your mat to the computer. And yes, I have done that, mostly for the sheer novelty of it all.

Last edited by davidbrit2 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Andreq
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davidbrit2 wrote:
Gameboy versions in an emulator .

I jsut think about something.... I dont have a mac.. (.....) but there is certanly a PlayStation emulator for it ??.. then you could play official game song... that all I have to say. I dont personaly have a PS so I use DWI (pc) but if you have a PS its not really usual tu use a computer to play official ddr songs...
rampage
Administrator
Administrator

4. PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course this begs the question: why don't you move into the 21st century and run OSX already? It's like someone asking for a DDR simulator that runs under Windows 3.1 E10.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Playstation emulator - Connectix Virtual Game Station - has a number of problems, including the fact that you can't buy it anywhere, the fact that it's no longer support and hasn't been for years, and the fact that it never runs any music games in sync.
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We definitely need some better OS X PSX emulators. It would make it infinitely easier for me to run PAL games.

Last edited by davidbrit2 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Andreq
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remy wrote:
The Playstation emulator - Connectix Virtual Game Station - has a number of problems, including the fact that you can't buy it anywhere, the fact that it's no longer support and hasn't been for years, and the fact that it never runs any music games in sync.

On OSX ???.. i can run any ddr game with that emulator on my PC and it sinc really well but.. dont know about mac hehe... but yeah.... why dont us update to OSX ?? (some kind of g3 are too slow for it but.... its like windows XP.. i cant live without that with any PCs)
tortoise
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rampage wrote:
Of course this begs the question: why don't you move into the 21st century and run OSX already?

Bingo. Although Mac OS Classic holds a dear place in my heart, I wouldn't use it today if you paid me.
View users profile Send private message
sherl0k
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

9. PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, there's always Virtual PC. ;D

[quote:ed1f6848c5=\\\"jaeness\\\"]get your change from obama, he apparently has tons of it.[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
rampage
Administrator
Administrator

10. PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shudder at the thought of using VPC for using DWI. In fact, I highly doubt it's even supported. VPC only emulates a PII/233 computer.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: