Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

stepmania endless help

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
!Sakura! (FS2)
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:30 pm    Post subject: stepmania endless help Reply with quote

i like playing endless on my stepmania. but for some odd reason it wont work anymore. this is what it says when i try to play endless

"The redirect 'Themes/DDR Extreme/Graphics/ScreenInstructions endless.redir' points to the file 'ScreenInstructions oni.png', which does not exist. Verify that this redirect is correct."

can you please help me if you know what to do?
View users profile Send private message
onlysublime
Basic Member
Basic Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: stepmania endless help Reply with quote

!Sakura! wrote:
i like playing endless on my stepmania. but for some odd reason it wont work anymore. this is what it says when i try to play endless

"The redirect 'Themes/DDR Extreme/Graphics/ScreenInstructions endless.redir' points to the file 'ScreenInstructions oni.png', which does not exist. Verify that this redirect is correct."

can you please help me if you know what to do?

Your theme sounds broken... Did you change CVS builds or do anything to your theme?
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
!Sakura! (FS2)
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i only installed the extreme theme.
View users profile Send private message
Devil Warrior
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you probably want to verify that 'ScreenInstructions oni.png' exists, and if not, change themes, or find 'ScreenInstructions oni.png' and put it where it belongs.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Danwilli007
Basic Member
Basic Member

4. PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would simply reinstall the theme. If you get the same message, just create a blank png file picture file and put it in the directory the program tells you. Then when you play you will be able to find which picture you are missing by looking for your blank picture.
View users profile Send private message Send email
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: