Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

New to DDR and The Forum

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
s1ck
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 5:17 am    Post subject: New to DDR and The Forum Reply with quote

'Ey. I've only been playing DDR for Four Days. I play at the Truck Stop in woodhaven, Michigan. They have 5th Mix and Extreme. My skils are still pretty laughable but I think I'm doin okay for Four Days.

My DDR experiences have been pretty creepily life changing. I know that sounds insane, but I hate my school and I have one of the poopy jobs imaginable. The First night I went to play DDR was after one of the longest, hardest, most annoying meat slaving days Ive ever had, then I went and played around midnight and didnt stop till 3 AM or so. And afterwards I had forgotten about everything. I made a joke that DDR is like my fight club. Ive played every day since that night and my feet are torn up cause I play in my Converse All Stars and my calves are burning cause I never got too much exersize before playing. Im addicted.

Oh yeah, My name is Mandy.

Last edited by s1ck on Fri May 23, 2003 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
slyther
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played 'till 3am? That must have been expensive.
View users profile Send private message
s1ck
Basic Member
Basic Member

2. PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, the machines there are really cheap. 1 token for one machine and 2 for the other.
Romantic Boy
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: In Southern California, where the romance guides me through my heart and soul
3. PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 9:15 pm    Post subject: Hmmmmmm Reply with quote

Welcome to the boards Mandy.

And where you play... I wish that DDR was that cheap!!! You're so lucky biggrin.gif

I'm also glad that you play. we need more girl DDR players out there. ! Keep it up!
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

4. PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to the boards here, I hope you like it!

just keep practicing and you'll get better at DDR!

If you need to talk about anything just PM me.
Administrator
Administrator

5. PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you need to talk to anyone... change that font color.
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Welcome to the forum, is great to see new people everiday, please, change the font color
locust
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi!, im Jake, welcome to the boards! if ya ever wanna chat message me on aol... im almost always on. biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
tempest6
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 6:42 am    Post subject: Welcome, S1ck!... Reply with quote

Welcome, S1ck (Mandy), to the DDR Freak Boards! Besides Dearbor Park, MI, where else do you play your steps/routines on that DDR machine at? And what are your favorite songs? Please reply, over! Thanks!

tempest6
View users profile Send private message Send email
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: