Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The American Idol

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wakka Lakka
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: The American Idol Reply with quote

Ok here is my issue. I enjoy the theme song to American Idol - the driving bass, canned applause is quite exhilerating. Last season I had it hooked up to my reciever and the bass was absolutely phenomanal. They played a cut that was at least 1:30 and it rocked. This season they have failed to play a cut longer than 30 seconds so I can't record it from TV frown.gif I can visualize the stepchart - non-sequential gallops and right/left facing crossovers. My problem is I can't get a hold of the track. I AM NOT asking for an MP3 - my stepmania is 100% uncompressed .wav tracks because I insisit on it. I came close to purchasing an 'American Idol Season 1-4' DVD to try to obtain it, but declined when I could not confirm that it had the track I wanted. I just want to know where I can obtain (legally of course) the full uncompressed track of this song.
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: