Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

ITG 1 PS2 cheats!

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gamer4ever
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: ITG 1 PS2 cheats! Reply with quote

I need cheats to unlock all the song for ITG1 on PS2 please!!! E1.gif
View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag
Capajoe
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Search
View users profile Send private message
PedanticOmbudsman
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Capajoe wrote:
Search

Yes, except that the DDRFreak search feature (well, the phpBB search feature in general) is so horrific and useless that subjecting someone to it should be considered cruel and inhumane, maybe even a violation of the Geneva Convention.

Anyway...

up.gif right.gif up.gif right.gif left.gif down.gif left.gif down.gif up.gif right.gif down.gif left.gif up.gif left.gif down.gif right.gif
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

3. PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PedanticOmbudsman wrote:
Capajoe wrote:
Search
Yes, except that the DDRFreak search feature (well, the phpBB search feature in general) is so horrific and useless that subjecting someone to it should be considered cruel and inhumane, maybe even a violation of the Geneva Convention.
Hmm...

:Search:

"ITG unlock code"

:Search for all terms:

Five seconds later, the 14th result down. Wow. And I could have made a more refined search than that too. "ITG PS2 code" gives me the unlock code on the 10th result. "ITG PS2 unlock code" - 5th result.

That was hard. I hope I don't have to do it again. >.>

Sentient Mode is capable...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
PedanticOmbudsman
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutriss wrote:
Five seconds later, the 14th result down.

Wow, 14, that's amazing. If the search were sane and allowed you to search subjects only and not message bodies, you could have gotten it in the first couple hits. Whoever decided it should be impossible to search only subjects was probably a heavy crack smoker.
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

5. PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PedanticOmbudsman wrote:
Whoever decided it should be impossible to search only subjects was probably a heavy crack smoker.
The message titles aren't indexed in the search database whenever posts are added. Introducing this functionality would make the board go a lot slower overall.

But really - this is the sort of thing that should be cheerfully suggested in Site Feedback instead of snidefully mocking in a thread like this.

View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Pakachu
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hasn't this topic been covered already?
PedanticOmbudsman
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seka wrote:
Hasn't this topic been covered already?

I can't think offhand of any topics that haven't been covered already, but for this particular topic, the relevant threads haven't been bumped in months and they're way back on page 7-8. I thought I remembered the first such thread being sticky back in the day, but either it never was or it was deemed no longer important, so now the old topics are pretty well buried. Experienced Übermenschen like you and I wouldn't have any trouble finding them, but I can understand how it would be difficult or confusing for a new user.

Sometimes it's easier to just answer a question than to give someone a lecture and try to make him feel inferior for not having figured it out on his own. It's much more polite, too, and helps you to avoid accusations of elitism or unfriendliness.
Shippo
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would u wanna use cheats? disturb.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yagsimit69
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shippo wrote:
Why would u wanna use cheats? disturb.gif

well if he can't even find codes on a site dedicated to a dancing game, i don't think he'd get far unlocking everything

dance_master13
Basic Member
Basic Member

10. PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: fun Reply with quote

why would any one want to cheat in ITG. you would just unlock songs that you cant to do any way. so why bother. i think this is to fun of a game to cheat on.
actually i hope there are cheats so people will unlock everything and stop playing. then i will be the best. laugh.gif well maybe someday
IHYD.Blake
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

11. PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so you are saying that as soon as a song is unlocked, someone plays it, then never plays it again, and as soon as they have played all the songs in the game, they quit. you lose
some people, myself included, dont want to play like 200 songs just to unlock some of my favorite songs.
Trick Member
Trick Member

12. PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its just a lot easier just using the code to unlock the songs instead of having to play a ridiculous amount of songs to unlock new ones.

BTW people looking for codes, um hi: www.gamefaqs.com
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

13. PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. 'cuz we didn't already have the code in the second reply post.

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: