Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Ddr-4lyfe

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zelphics
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Ddr-4lyfe Reply with quote

I have created a website based on DDR complete with forums. This site includes bios of alot of popular DDR songs that can be downloaded and new ones are being added weekly. If you seem interested check it out. Sign up for the forums too!!!

-Link removed-
View users profile Send private message
Bolt-Edge
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*record scratch*...wait, downloadable songs? Isnt that piracy?
Lobster Jesus
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ES] Bolt-Edge wrote:

And your point is...? It's for StepMania. If you download it, that's your choice, but everyone can already get all those songs and more at ddruk already, so I don't know how long this will last.
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Milk Chan wrote:
[ES] Bolt-Edge wrote:

And your point is...? It's for StepMania. If you download it, that's your choice, but everyone can already get all those songs and more at ddruk already, so I don't know how long this will last.

Just saying, isnt giving a site where you can downloaded official song against the rules here? Vangulus the Great got banned because of this, if i remember correctly.

It sounds like a pretty cool site. I guess its something i would check out.
Shippo
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ES] Bolt-Edge wrote:
Vangulus the Great got banned because of this, if i remember correctly.

Really? o_O intersting...piracy = bad then?

[ES] Bolt-Edge wrote:
It sounds like a pretty cool site. I guess its something i would check out.

I probably will check this out! happy.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bolt-Edge
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shippo wrote:
[ES] Bolt-Edge wrote:

Really? o_O intersting...piracy = bad then?

The Forum FAQ wrote:
Piracy or discussion thereof
Don't ask where to find mp3s - if you want to listen to the music, buy the soundtracks or listen to DDR Freak Radio. Don't ask where to download ISOs - you should be buying the games. Piracy is bad, and we will not tolerate illegal activity here.

Yup E1.gif
sherl0k
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

6. PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna lock this before we get into any debates about it. Can't distribute music here so let's not talk about it either.

[quote:ed1f6848c5=\\\"jaeness\\\"]get your change from obama, he apparently has tons of it.[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

7. PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ES] Bolt-Edge wrote:
Hardly. Vangulus only got like 2 points for that. He was at 8 points before that simply by virtue of being an ass.

Something else that's against the rules? Advertising. Please don't use our bandwidth to advertise your site.

Sentient Mode is capable...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: