Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Question and help needed about AutoGenerated Steps.

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xayro
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Question and help needed about AutoGenerated Steps. Reply with quote

I like the steps it generates for DDR with the pump steps.. is there any way to make those the real steps without taking pictures and doing it by hand.. so I can change the DDR foot rating?

Thanks

- XeroCi
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Jerry Tasslemen
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait... Auto Gen is not supposed to makes steps.. Right?
Unless you made steps for another mode.
And DDR Freak should still have there step chart up!
or you could go to www.DDRLOVER.com it's got lots of official steps (I do not own that site so no one start yelling at me for "Advertising"!)!
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks.. i hope you dont get in trouble.. you helped.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: