Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Desire to kill Spectators!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sesshomaru
Trick Member
Trick Member

80. PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man today, i was playing, and i was one step away from AAA on midnight blaze maniac, and these stupid kids that were arguing bumped into me and caused me to miss. i got so pissed i almost busted their ear drums with my yelling. damn it i hate childern.
Trick Member
Trick Member

81. PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luckily for my area a new arcade opened up (now like months ago) called Electric Avenue. It's made by gamers for gamers. And gamers also means hardcore DDR Freaks!

Everyone's really friendly there E1.gif and everyone who comes is either also a DDR Freak and/or a Counter-Strike gamer (there's also internet gaming). And no one taunts the DDRers E7.gif

However, if someone were to actually attempt taunting (most likely not) one of the workers there is HUGE O.o and can seriously beat the crap out of anyone! Reason why? He's a DDR freak too E13.gif

I'm a soul DDRer (grooooooove on)!
Keeping DDR peaceful from gang DDRers.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
LonerBoi
Trick Member
Trick Member

82. PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frust.gif frust.gif frust.gif Grrrrrrrrr I swear, just because DDR is an interactive game, doesn't mean you have to be an anal about it frust.gif frust.gif frust.gif !!!

Like what happened today (thankgoodness it wasn't me who was playing), this one boy plays it right. He doesn't abuse it or anything, BUT, here comes this one guy. He comes up at the DDR machine and yells out, "YEA are you guys here to play!!! YEA me too. HIGH FIVE!!!" At first I thought that he was a "DDR Player", turns out he's just a "Punk Anal Kid"!!!

When the boy is playing, he get on the other pad, and starts doing some stupid stuff!!! He gets in the way of the boy who is playing, steping on his arrows, puting his butt in that boy's way, doing the "Party Boy" to him!!!! frust.gif frust.gif frust.gif frust.gif frust.gif !!!!!!!!!!

THEN, that one "Punk Anal Kid" and his buddy (A.J. or R.J., AJ=Anal Jacked, RJ=Rear Jacked) plays with him!!! MAJOR PAD ADUSEMENT!!!!! His buddy is like smashing the pads all hardcore!!! grrrrrrrrr frust.gif frust.gif !!!!

I swear if it was me that they did that too, I swear something would have to give!!!!
ShiroiOni
Basic Member
Basic Member

83. PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Around here, I would call myself pretty damn good. Me and my bro and a few of my friends are probably the best around town. That's not saying much considering we live in Battle Creek. riiight.gif But the only time I had anything like this happen was when I was playing The Least 100secs on Heavy and this bastard of a guy comes up behind me, and starts making fun of the way I play. Obviously, he was trying to show off to his girl friends, which were few and ugly at best. So as soon as I get done playing the song, I ask him to leave. As politely as I can put it for being 6' 1" 200 pounds. But, no, A little understanding would be too much to ask for this retard. So as I was playing my last song, He jumped on the pad next to me and jumped around, acting like the primate he was. I figured, one song doesn't matter, and I hauled off and slugged him in the middle of the song. needless to say, he would be wearing more make-up than his ugly girlfriends are for a while. Oh, and by the way. I got an AA on The least 100 Secs. E4.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Blinx69
Trick Member
Trick Member

84. PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man down here in Pcola, my friend will just showdow(cant spell) me or stand on the other side of the pad, and if he not showdowin me like 5 people r like "showdow him." and back in my standerd days this one fat frick was steping on my back arrow while playin break down so i stomped on his foot. he stop so i thought he left. i was rong so the bastard jumps on my pad knockin me off so i pushed him off real hard
(how come one of the pointy games couldnt be next 2 da machine) lucky i didnt punch him he and his friends walked off.
o yeah and 3 lil black kids threw itching powder on me

thats about the ony thing weong here. no 1 steals coin from the coin like and i know the people who work there so i could so kick sum 1s arse and not get in trouble so im like "foshizzle"
Trick Member
Trick Member

85. PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: OOps, I DID IT AGAIN!!!! #$*&^#$454!!! Reply with quote

Dammit! Yesterday, I was playing Holic on Heavy and I was doing one of my better runs on it, but then that girl came in and I barely passed with a C. Shoot! This really sucks! I wish there was some way that I could blind myself from knowing who is standing behind me. Baka! frust.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

86. PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been to the arcade 2 times E10.gif One time I wnet.... There were these really old people behind me saying "Left, down, right, up, OMG how do you do that up and down thing at the same time?!" and they did it alllllll the time I was playing... Yeah, itm essed me up big time, but I just left, came back an hour later and they were gone E10.gif
My bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R, my bologna has a second name it's M-A-Y-E-R.... OHHHHHHH I love to eat it everyday and if you ask me why I saaayyyyyy, "Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!"

First Song A'd: Sweet Sweet Love Magic-Light, AA'd: Colors-Light, AAA'd: None frown.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jInetba
Basic Member
Basic Member

87. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm lucky, yesterday I played DDR extreme for 2hrs and 10mins straight and the only commentary I got was is he still playing, how can he keep track of the arrows(it was crash light mode), and how does he move that fast(paranoia survivor-270 beginer) this one lady even said wow that looks like fun. However the thing I hate is all my friends think DDR is a girl thing, or that video games shouldn't contain excersize, or the ever popular watching arrows scroll gives me a migrane. I wish I had a friend who liked DDR. They think im crazy for playing it period while they brag for having played Counter Strike for 15hrs(not a lie! laugh.gif ) and beating all the levels laugh.gif . Then they reply that it's because counter strike is actually fun. Then at school they complain the next day because they aren't able to run the mile in P.E. in under 18mins. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email
-Chef-
Trick Member
Trick Member

88. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Following has been taken straight out of my live journal:

yesterday could have been so perfect. my baby came over and she wanted to play teh didder so i went back to SNS with her and the machine volume was up more. There is this frick little black poopy running around and messed her up on the 5th mix. She failed. I'm doing an EX stage on extreme and it happens to me and then some black woman WALKS in front of my screen so I fail cause I can't see the frick arrows. Whatever. Then me and Jessica are playing a set and this little kid comes back again with a black little girl and starts screaming and stomping on the arrows. The second we fail we turn around to tell them to stop. 3 Large black women run at us and start yelling at us to stop picking on the kid. And we're saying watch your children and poopy and of course the sterotypical I'm large and fat and have to make a scene. So I say frick it lets leave. Then I hear " Leave, you trick buttocks sweaty ballin' FAT buttocks." Afterwards I proceed to curse the hell out of her.
But this is getting a tad bit rediculous...
C'mon now. watch you children, and don't gang up on me acting all big and bad esp when you look like you failed auditioning for the part of Queen Latifah.
Please tell me if this sounds a BIT rediculous?

-chef, yes i know i didn't edit out the curses cause I am too lazy and had to vent

Legends of ChefCo®
Drifting to the sounds of EDM!!!!
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Lucavious
Trick Member
Trick Member

89. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mile in under 18 minutes...? Those are some slow people laugh.gif Can't say I'm the quickest guy though, my best time was like... 7:30 E2.gif

Quote:
yesterday I played DDR extreme for 2hrs and 10mins straight

Please tell me you looked around to see if anyone else wanted to play after you... I really hate it when people hog the machines disgust.gif

Current Pride: "A" Rythm and Police
Current Mission: Beat Paranoia 290
View users profile Send private message
It's Ambah!
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: A cardboard box located conveniently in front of the nearest WalMart
90. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was going to play yesterday, and i wanted to play ALONE but some fat little kid runs up and puts his tokens in and i told him that he could pickfirst and last songs, he picks the easient songs EVER and got mad because i did better than him. then he goes and plays some other people and tried to make them pay for his game and he would start yelling when they said no. then i was going to play again later on and the same little kid runs up and puts his tokens in and puts the style on DOUBLE not versus, i didn't even have the chance to touch the button and he put it on ONI mode. So there's like a fat 8 or 9 year old boy in a too tight shirt playing DDR in double ONI style. and he got mad when he failed he only lasted 5.04 seconds. i swear he was like psychotic or something.

then some little black kids ran across the pads when my friend and i were playing PARANOiA evo. and they ran across at least 5 times making us both fail.

Myspace

Xanga
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
-Chef-
Trick Member
Trick Member

91. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WorldIndustriesSkater wrote:
i
then some little black kids ran across the pads when my friend and i were playing PARANOiA evo. and they ran across at least 5 times making us both fail.

and this is why i hate my skin color to a new extent E10.gif

Legends of ChefCo®
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
DDR_is_fun123
Trick Member
Trick Member

92. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jInetba wrote:
I wish I had a friend who liked DDR.

hey, can i be yr friend???? riiight.gif

please help these little guys get off the ground
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[Team Conglom-o]XALAsToR
Trick Member
Trick Member

93. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have like two stories. One was real bad, other was meh.

Sesshomaru- that really sucks that happened when you almost AAA'd MB. I know the feeling. I was playing Paranouia Evolution hvy and I was near the end and they made such a racket and it broke my concentration completely. That's when I got 1 great.

Another was a spectator the other day. It was pretty funny. I was playing Kiss me all night long and this lady after the song was like "DID YOU LIKE MEMORIZE THE STEPS OR SOMETHING?!?! That was a good laugh....
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Jeff's Bawls
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

94. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes my friends who don't play ddr see me play and like hit my feet and trip me and stuff. I almost punched them in the face. Instead, I made them each pay for 1 game (3 tokens each, I think there wasw 5 of them E4.gif ) At the rate, I'm cool with it though.
Trick Member
Trick Member

95. PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brigg (AGP) wrote:
This is where public exhibition Freestyle comes in. I play at a Theatre where the Machine is RIGHT BETWEEN the 2 entranceways to the lobby and right past the ticket booth. So as soon as the crowds buy their tickets...instant audience.

Now, there can be some drawbacks to this. One day, I was in the midst of a random all and I had this guy to the far left of me, a decnt distance away from the pad. He said "Dude, this guy's SERIOUS!" Then his friends come in. "Dude check out this guy, he's SERIOUS!" Now, I there were a few other players there and I JUST got done my Random all with a few distracted Boos and Misses.

EEK~!! I'd REALLY mess up big time... riiight.gif

Quote:
After 3 more games by some damn good players, it's my turn again and the crowd is all kinds of huge. So I break out the backpack of day to day props and go up for a 3 set of Freestyle.

Gamelan de Couple (Maracas)
Kakumei
Heaven is a '57 Metallic Gray (Snazzy hat and shades.)

Crowd = O_o'

At one point a police officer (Always one patrolling around) had to come over and see what the big ruckus was.

--------------------------------------------------------
One big tip to preventing ridicule and harassment from non-players...

NEVER EVER EVER GO TO PLAY DDR ALONE!!!! Go with at least 2 or 3 friends. I NEVER go alone to the theatre anymore, I kept getting harassed by this one group of african-american guys that always seem to be floating around there. If I have friends there, they back off and don't bother us.

Kick buttocks! I gotta try that sometine! (using different props for DDR songs I mean.... I'm not good enough to freestyle just yet...) I already have some ideas for some songs! E13.gif

Lupin the 3rd '78-- yellow/pink tie and toy gun (but make sure that it looks like a toy...) include a red or green jacket if you'd like, but I think I'd burn up if i wore one..

Dream A Dream-- nightcap, teddy bear, pajamas! E15.gif

Dakenkai-- toy katana

Candy/Candy Unlimited-- DUH~!

The Whistle Song-- see above

Hot Limit-- a fan--for yourself E15.gif

More as soon as I can think of some....does anyone else have any suggestions??
Pantera
Trick Member
Trick Member

96. PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, whenever I go to the arcade I'm mostly worried about looking extremely mediocre to people who actually know how to play the game. You can impress pretty much anyone who is willing to just watch for amusement with Lights if they're not very familiar with it riiight.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

97. PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes more ranting about how children can be evil.

I was going to meet up with my freinds for dinner. Along the way is a bowling alley that has DDR so I went to play a game (I had plenty of time mind you).
And there were like three kids trying to play-it was obvious they didn't watch the illustrated instructions from the screen. After a moment of twitching(I thought the pad was gonna crack) It's my turn biggrin.gif So I go up and this annoying white boy runs up and screams it's his turn. 1) he just played the game 2) I had my token up. So I get to play. yeah! I play one song and the kid is behind me shadowing, but I did ok for the song. Then the next song comes up. I proceed to pick my mods (I'm a mod whore E2.gif ) And same said kick jumps on to shadow. So I just say 'no' to him. [Note: usually when I do that kids 90% time get off the pad and back off of me] he flat out says "NO!" back to me. Ok..... he has an attitude. "Can you please get off the pad, you'll throw off my rithym" When I say that kids usually will jump off because I wont give up. He starts yelling and swearing at me that he doesn't have to and blah blah blah. [another note: I was having a REALLY bad day also and I was going to be late for dinner] So I go off like a banshy on him and tell him "FINE PLAY THE #@%$@#$$^%@#$ GAME! BE A #@$%q@$%q@ BRAT!! GO AHEAD AND PLAY BIG MAN!" And since I was about to hit him (girls are only to hit their own kids disgust.gif ) I walk off. And in the back ground I heard his sister chew him out E15.gif

I know I cant spell! You dont have to remind me!
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
shippo joe
Trick Member
Trick Member

98. PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn, maii boiz were on the pad once, and this gangsta wannabe was wit his frends, and erry time kevin would step up, hed stomp the down arrow. he did it lyk three times. so i started mad doggin the poopy outta him. he looked bak and was all lyk what? wit da hand motions and lyk pushing his body forward. and im lyk yooh wanna stomp something? stomp this! and i side kicked lyk 3 mm from his face. yooh could see his eyes go inward to his nose. his frends AND girls was laffing at his buttocks. damn, ive never laffed so hard. he was tryina act all tough and poopy and was lyk oh wanna start poopy? i was lyk yooh did and if yooh do, then imma finish it. stupid buttocks. he gives a bad name to all blacc ppl.
Trick Member
Trick Member

99. PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shippo joe wrote:
damn, maii boiz were on the pad once, and this gangsta wannabe was wit his frends, and erry time kevin would step up, hed stomp the down arrow. he did it lyk three times. so i started mad doggin the poopy outta him. he looked bak and was all lyk what? wit da hand motions and lyk pushing his body forward. and im lyk yooh wanna stomp something? stomp this! and i side kicked lyk 3 mm from his face. yooh could see his eyes go inward to his nose. his frends AND girls was laffing at his buttocks. damn, ive never laffed so hard. he was tryina act all tough and poopy and was lyk oh wanna start poopy? i was lyk yooh did and if yooh do, then imma finish it. stupid buttocks. he gives a bad name to all blacc ppl.

i can't read any of that >_>

Legends of ChefCo®
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: