Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Desire to kill Spectators!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anarchy 2k
Trick Member
Trick Member

60. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All i have to say is that I don't want to, but I usually end up doing something on accident. I play doubles ALL the time, and have excellent tunnel vision when it comes to DDR when i want to. So, anyone jumps up on the pad it ends up with me running them over, knocking them down, or something else. Never my fault, they should know that. Hey, the warnings are plastered all over the machine so why should I worry about them?
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
dooo ooo ug
Trick Member
Trick Member

61. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brigg wrote:
One big tip to preventing ridicule and harassment from non-players...

NEVER EVER EVER GO TO PLAY DDR ALONE!!!! Go with at least 2 or 3 friends. I NEVER go alone to the theatre anymore, I kept getting harassed by this one group of african-american guys that always seem to be floating around there. If I have friends there, they back off and don't bother us.

Yeah, that happened to me at an AMC theater when I was playing by myself... I couldn't do much about it because I was outnumbered about 40 to 1.
Misaki's Midnite Blaze
Trick Member
Trick Member

62. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asterisk Cloud wrote:
Brigg wrote:
One big tip to preventing ridicule and harassment from non-players...

NEVER EVER EVER GO TO PLAY DDR ALONE!!!! Go with at least 2 or 3 friends. I NEVER go alone to the theatre anymore, I kept getting harassed by this one group of african-american guys that always seem to be floating around there. If I have friends there, they back off and don't bother us.

Yeah, that happened to me at an AMC theater when I was playing by myself... I couldn't do much about it because I was outnumbered about 40 to 1.

That happened to me and my team the other night when we were at Century Park 12 in Redwood City,CA. About 15 of us went to go see Butterfly Effect (Awsome movie btw) and we arrived about an hour before the show started so we decided to play some Max2.

So we go into the arcade get our tokens then punch each other in the arm hella hard to see whoever was still standing up gets first dibs E4.gif

So to of my friends Minako and Leslie were the first ones up and began dancing to Max 300, we're all watching and cheering til 7 guys came by and began taunting them and giving them sex talk like "Hey baby doll!!! Can ya do it REAL hard!?" We all were giving them a bad look but they were just laughing.

Of course they both ignored them and started dancing to Tsugaru til one of the guys said "Hey cuite on the right, does you boyfriend dance also or does he have a dildo to do that for him!!?" That's when all hell broke loose cause...well note to the wise people "DON'T EVER PISS OFF MINAKO DURING HER DDR!!" You can pretty much guess what happens next but I'll share anywho. She stops dancing stands for a good 8 seconds runs around the bar pass my other friends who are watching, grabs the guy and just shakes him out of his mind yelling and screaming, and all his buddies started pushing her off while we on the other hand were trying to get Minako off the guy telling her "It's not worth it let him go!!!!" So we managed to get her off and she was just pissed and I don't blame her.

It's sad to say that there are real bastards who think it's fun to tease DDR Players who enjoy playing this game and now all they can think about is the fun of teasing them off. -_- it's a sad world for DDR Players nowadays

Osaka wants some love tooooooo
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
dj 8-ball
Staff Member
Staff Member

63. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did she get a good shot in? That would have been sweet.
HipHOpNoTIc
Trick Member
Trick Member

64. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Raven wrote:

Then, he walks up and starts bugging me and again, I told him to go away. By this time, it was at the part where it starts to slow down and hit the freeze arrows. [ Note: This guy knew about the coin line system beforehand. ] He grabbed my little sister's token and resumed his spot on the 2P pad.

That was the last straw.

Instead of hitting the last freeze, I whip around and blast him off the stage by grabbing the bar and drill kicking him.

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!! beautiful form laugh.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bboy2000
Trick Member
Trick Member

65. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

once i was playing this kids friend and i beat him on 4 stages, and i said something like, why wud u barhop its so played out, his friend trying to be all gangsta steps on the pad and gets in my face. So i toss his doggy buttocks over the bar lol
View users profile Send private message
n2oxide
Trick Member
Trick Member

66. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha... poor kids...

crowds never were a problem for me... they're mostly other DDR players, and the kids in canada arent very rude or obnoxious. yay go canada!
Trick Member
Trick Member

67. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never had a problem of crowds. Usuaully, some people will just look at what I'm doing and laugh, taunt, whatever. I usually turn around in the song and flip them off. I don't care who they are,

if they get offended by that and make a confrontation, I have some Mace, so that'll pretty much end the conflict right there
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
DDR_is_fun123
Trick Member
Trick Member

68. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was pickin my song right, and this one guy came up and he was like a poser and poopy ya know???so i was bustin my buttocks on heavy mode and he said "i can do better", so i gave him a dollar and told him to play, he did like one song on heavy, and like after the first notes he was just like, im sorry dude, i took you for granted, and i told him"do not judge others until you walk a mile in there shoe's, that way when you judge them, yr a mile away and you have thier shoes"

please help these little guys get off the ground
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DDR_is_fun123
Trick Member
Trick Member

69. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..........they automatically censor words.............

please help these little guys get off the ground
Lucavious
Trick Member
Trick Member

70. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDR_is_fun123 wrote:
i was pickin my song right, and this one guy came up and he was like a poser and poopy ya know???so i was bustin my buttocks on heavy mode and he said "i can do better", so i gave him a dollar and told him to play, he did like one song on heavy, and like after the first notes he was just like, im sorry dude, i took you for granted, and i told him"do not judge others until you walk a mile in there shoe's, that way when you judge them, yr a mile away and you have thier shoes"

Wise man once say, never give a dollar to end a pointless fight when you can call them dirty names for free.

Current Pride: "A" Rythm and Police
Current Mission: Beat Paranoia 290
Sesshomaru
Trick Member
Trick Member

71. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucavious wrote:
DDR_is_fun123 wrote:

Wise man once say, never give a dollar to end a pointless fight when you can call them dirty names for free.

lol. i normally just say, lets see you do better, and they just walk away, thats if i don't knock them out.
Trick Member
Trick Member

72. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sesshomaru wrote:
Lucavious wrote:
DDR_is_fun123 wrote:

lol. i normally just say, lets see you do better, and they just walk away, thats if i don't knock them out.

Yeah. Some guy, apparently from SoCal, did that to me. Saying 'Oh, I can AA that, I could AAA that'. Then we got in an argument about the bar. How he uses it to PA and how I don't give a flying rats arse about PA.

I then asked him to prove himself and he claimed he was out of money. Continued to talk smack though. I wish I had bought my mace during this time.
Sesshomaru
Trick Member
Trick Member

73. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spinal Injury wrote:
Sesshomaru wrote:
Lucavious wrote:
DDR_is_fun123 wrote:

Yeah. Some guy, apparently from SoCal, did that to me. Saying 'Oh, I can AA that, I could AAA that'. Then we got in an argument about the bar. How he uses it to PA and how I don't give a flying rats arse about PA.

I then asked him to prove himself and he claimed he was out of money. Continued to talk smack though. I wish I had bought my mace during this time.

you could have maced him good if you brought it with you.
Trick Member
Trick Member

74. PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Im not sure I get it, you shake maraccas while playing the game? Or do you use them in a freestyle pattern!? you MUST elaborate, sounds AWESOME!!

It's more of an improv than anything. I play it on Heavy Little and Shake the Maracas wide with a lot of arm motions and such to the rhythm of the heavy steps. And people sometimes laugh when they see the cactus.

I LOOOOOOVE playing for a crowd, especially when there's cute girls. nerd.gif Don't get me wrong, I NEVER approach the women, I wait for them to approach me which has happened all of once or twice.

On a side note, looking at Sesshomaru's banner immediately results in a huge swelling erection....

blink.gif

... blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

*Falls off Building*
Zukin-Man
Trick Member
Trick Member

75. PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As soon as someone makes fun of me, I just give it right back to them. But my pacifism goes right out the window as soon as they physically interfere with my game. DDR's gotten me into quite a few fights, and I have yet to get in any trouble because of it, save one lost job.
Trick Member
Trick Member

76. PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: erggghhh Reply with quote

ok i get uber ticked off when i have people laugh when im in my uber LoM (i dont play heavy yet so i just play it on standard) state of mind the person comes and give me a wet willy. I pushed him down the steps and then proceeded to give him a wet willy. My philosophy to people like that is do unto others as others have done unto you
LonerBoi
Trick Member
Trick Member

77. PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: erggghhh Reply with quote

nordic316 wrote:
I pushed him down the steps and then proceeded to give him a wet willy. My philosophy to people like that is do unto others as others have done unto you
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif VERY VERY FUNNY
b-aki
Trick Member
Trick Member

78. PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would love to post my stories but i have too much stories. frown.gif
im starting to work out so that way i can beat the hell out of them especially since jogging is the first thing before working out and i ddr instead.
Aven-G
Trick Member
Trick Member

79. PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually when spectators walk by and watch, they just stand there and don't say a word. I'm sometimes stunned that most spectators, even the small kids and older teenagers, don't jump on the pads or try to annoy me. Actually, many in my area don't play DDR or aren't too good at it, so many probobly try to learn from me, maybe even thinking of me as a type of teacher. And I have never physically harmed any spectators. But the only sounds spectators in my area make are clapping.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: