Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Desire to kill Spectators!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NJFBM
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: E.P, Bergen County, NJ, USA, Earth, Milkyway, Solar System
100. PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh good god, don't get me into these experiences...... but it so tempting.....

First off, most of my time I go to sports world. Its not bad until people do stuff to the pads like leave there drinks on it to get knocked over and couse damage or to literally RUN across the pad WHILE you'r playing. I had this kid do that to me once.....and he never got the point that I didn't want him there. After repeated times of saying Get off while I'm on, he repeatedly got in the back of me and started to say things frust.gif Now that I'm flaming mad as HELL, I pick a easy song....something good yet something I can spin forever on...... I picked Think Ya Better D becouse I pretty much know all the beats and its easy to spin to. Keep in mind where about the same age only he's a inch or two shorter. He began pushing me.....thats when my fun started and his ends. I told him you better get off the pad now. He didn't. I was sure everytime I spun that my arms fully extended to catch him and hopefully show him. He ran off quickly after about 3 hits or so. Thats when it got personal and I don't like it......
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
rampage
Administrator
Administrator

101. PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this belongs in ddr arcade
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: