Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Anyone DDRing during Superbowl?
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drunk With Power!!
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Anyone DDRing during Superbowl? Reply with quote

Please don't yell at me for this topic. I'm just a helpless girl who just doesn't wanna be wedged in a couch full of cheering guys tossing chips, beer and screams at each other. I'm about to go to my arcade in like 15 minutes to avoid my boyfriend and his buddies. He's cool with it but doesn't seem TOO sad that I'll be gone half the day. ::Sigh:: Sports-crazed boys....
So, anyone going arcading during the game? I am! biggrin.gif

Rarr.

Tee-hee, myspace!:
http://www.myspace.com/stoopidmike
View users profile Send private message
eryk
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's a Superbowl?

<--- Canadian laugh.gif

Seriously though, I'm stuck doing stupid ghey homework. E2.gif And I don't have a drive. My arcade is at my mall, which is 10-15 minute car ride, and outside is just too freaking cold!!! (-34oC)

In conclusion, lucky you!
-=+Dikamai+=-
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy.gif;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I am doing a mix:

1) Playing DDR
2) Watching the Charmed Marathon (<333333333 Charmed happy.gif)
3) Getting on comp o.o;;
My bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R, my bologna has a second name it's M-A-Y-E-R.... OHHHHHHH I love to eat it everyday and if you ask me why I saaayyyyyy, "Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!"

First Song A'd: Sweet Sweet Love Magic-Light, AA'd: Colors-Light, AAA'd: None frown.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
seanr1221
Basic Member
Basic Member

3. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my beloved eagles arnt in it...Im still going to my buddies house, but I'm gonna bring Max2 biggrin.gif
KillerJello
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me!!!! I HATE football, or any other of the mainstream sports for that matter.....

I enjoy watching real sports that require skill such as paintball (I play on a team, so I am partial to it) Snowmobile racing (cousin races for polaris, so I like to watch how he does when the races are on tv) and auto racing (I drag race myself during the summer)

But I cant stand football/basketball/etc.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Andre Segarra
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope. No DDR today!

And Jello, football most definitely DOES require skill. Trust me...I played football and I'm about 130lbs. Still made 1st string running back in school because of skill. You try going on the field and getting knocked around by 250-200 lb. MEN trying to carry a friggin' ball 300 feet. Damn near impossible sometimes.

Gonna watch Carolina whoop that buttocks later tonight.

Oh, and for anyone who wants to stereotype football-watchers, you're, well, right. We're gonna watch the game, scream like there's no tomorrow, eat EVERYTHING in sight (and then steal food), and get drunk, which causes the entire cycle to recur. Is that OK with you?

But Angelic Disaster, I definitely DO know what you're saying. Good job finding something to do outside the house, 'cause you would probably have been maid in my house (not trying to be mean, I was serious). I have a sister, and woke up with her loud-buttocks friends in the house and a note from my mom saying that $50 says I watch the little efftards at 5AM and they're watching crappy cartoons. ALL DAY. So I definitely know how you would've felt had you stayed there.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
HipHOpNoTIc
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KillerJello wrote:
Me!!!! I HATE football, or any other of the mainstream sports for that matter.....

I enjoy watching real sports that require skill such as paintball (I play on a team, so I am partial to it) Snowmobile racing (cousin races for polaris, so I like to watch how he does when the races are on tv) and auto racing (I drag race myself during the summer)

But I cant stand football/basketball/etc.

dude, football requires extreme skill. oh and dre congrats on ur starting RB position despite bein 130lbs. lol i was starting RB for my school too but i was a short 5'8'', weighed 200lbs and could run the 40 in a flat 4.7. not that fast but i was pure power E4.gif . u have to be athletic to be a good player in any sport jello man. i have seen great paintball players who are my height and weigh about 300lbs *jason E15.gif * and he even says u dont have to be all athletic or skilled to paintball, u just have to be able to point and shoot... now where is the mad azz skillz in that? peace
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jace
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atleast you get $50. I get "the pleasure of living another day in this house". Woohoo.

Anyways, I don't watch the Superbowl. A good Superbowl for me is a nice few hours at the arcade making my AA list grow
Misaki's Midnite Blaze
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dancin' Dre wrote:

Gonna watch Carolina whoop that buttocks later tonight.

Tell me you did not just say that devil.gif oh heck no boy it's gonna be the Patriots all the way hahaha

I have $300 runnin on the Patriots and no way I'm losing, it's all about the hometown hero Tom Brady E4.gif

For once in my life I live in a hometown that actually has a hero, hahaha!!!

No DDR for me cause I gotta watch and see who kicks Super Bowl but tonight E4.gif

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

PS: Think they'll ever make a 2.4 million dollar DDR commercial? E4.gif

Osaka wants some love tooooooo

Last edited by Misaki's Midnite Blaze on Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
DDR_is_fun123
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dikamai wrote:

I am doing a mix:

1) Playing DDR
3) Getting on comp o.o;;

hey, are you a guy or a girl???(no offense)

and ah, im for the panthers and all, but there is no way im giving up the chance to watch wishmaster 4

please help these little guys get off the ground
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KakumeiKitty
Basic Member
Basic Member

10. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah...I'm trying to go play Dance Dance during the superbowl...

...but there's no one to go with...'cause they're all watching the superbowl -.-
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Wolfman2000
Trick Member
Trick Member

11. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No superbowl for me...but I hope the Panthers win (I live in NC).
-=+Dikamai+=-
Trick Member
Trick Member

12. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDR_is_fun123 wrote:
Dikamai wrote:

I am doing a mix:

1) Playing DDR
3) Getting on comp o.o;;

and ah, im for the panthers and all, but there is no way im giving up the chance to watch wishmaster 4

I am a guy... A gay guy, but a guy none the less... Why?
My bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R, my bologna has a second name it's M-A-Y-E-R.... OHHHHHHH I love to eat it everyday and if you ask me why I saaayyyyyy, "Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!"

First Song A'd: Sweet Sweet Love Magic-Light, AA'd: Colors-Light, AAA'd: None frown.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[S4U] Evo
Trick Member
Trick Member

13. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

football is stupid in my eyes

i refuse to watch it

DDR for me today

View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
[DMB]dman.exe
Trick Member
Trick Member

14. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not too much of a football fan myself but I hope that the Patriots win...at my old school the school mascot was the Patriots (Quail Glen for all you CA dwellers E15.gif ) but no, I'm not gonna DDR through the Super Bowl...my girlfriend wants to go to the mall so I might as well go, eh?
DDR_is_fun123
Trick Member
Trick Member

15. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dikamai wrote:
DDR_is_fun123 wrote:
Dikamai wrote:

I am doing a mix:

1) Playing DDR
3) Getting on comp o.o;;

I am a guy... A gay guy, but a guy none the less... Why?

um, im not like a hater or anything, but the charmed thing kinda threw me offguard. srry, lol(i feel like an idiot) but while im making this post im going to correct something i said.....GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!

please help these little guys get off the ground
AdviceGopher
Trick Member
Trick Member

16. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate football as well, so I put in a tape to record the game for my BF who is stuck at work, but he doesnt want to see the football game, he wants to see that Halo 2 commercial thats gonna play during it XD. While It was rtecording, I went to the arcade with a few other pplz and we jammed and I beat all the guys happy.gif I feel special.
Andre Segarra
Trick Member
Trick Member

17. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misaki: you win.

HipHopNotic: thx....GO FOOTBALL!!

Moonlight Shadow: fun with Halo! Congrats on whoopin' that buttocks!
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Jeff's Bawls
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

18. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played DDR all day today. Forget football.
Trick Member
Trick Member

19. PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya but you all didn't get to see mr. timberlake take off a piece of Janet Jackson's shirt off revealing a breast lol

But truth be told.......WTF WAS HE THINKING!? I didn't even notice it until they displayed it on the news and I was like "WTF!? I didn't notice he did that!!!!"

Osaka wants some love tooooooo
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: