Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

USB Card FAQ - READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lildrchris25
Trick Member
Trick Member

160. PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright, some proof to back up what i'm saying:

this is the pic of what you see when the normal credits roll:

As you see, the information is on the left.

Now, look at this vid:

http://savefile.com/files/8289948

This video is the other end credits rolling. Look at the right, and tell me if you see any stats.

Last edited by lildrchris25 on Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Thomas Hobbes
Trick Member
Trick Member

161. PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean, left? It shows up on the left though.

| Pics | Play-Asia |
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
 JuS J3F ™
Trick Member
Trick Member

162. PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lildrchris25 wrote:
alright, some proof to back up what i'm saying:

this is the pic of what you see when the normal credits roll:

As you see, the information is on the right.

Now, look at this vid:

http://savefile.com/files/8289948

This video is the other end credits rolling. Look at the right, and tell me if you see any stats.

yeah what happened in that vid is what I get. It'll just show my name and "dont forget you card!" message. Not once have my stats showed up.
Trick Member
Trick Member

163. PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

St00pidBaka wrote:
You mean, left? It shows up on the left though.

yes, i meant left. my bad. i was playing on the left side.
Trick Member
Trick Member

164. PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my usb did not work full stop for ITG1, it just crashed the machine.

now we have ITG2 and when i try to use it, it seems to create a file, then it shows all my scores in the CARD bit of the stats box, then at the end of the game SOMETIMES it shows the stats like in that eariler picture posted, but most of the time it DOES NOT. AND next time i go to use my card, BANG it creates a whole new file like the old one was never there in the first place.

WTF, this is one the biggest thing that pisses me off about ITG atm, its hard enough trying to remember ur scores when they are all 99.45, 99.23, 98.75 etc etc without using a memory card.

</letting off steam>

i just hope it gets fully resolved by ITG3...
View users profile Send private message Send email
 JuS J3F ™
Trick Member
Trick Member

165. PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

at least you saw your stats sometimes. I never saw them E12.gif
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

166. PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you get over a 90% average on all your songs it won't show the stats, it'll just show your name and "don't forget your card" message. That's the special ending that it shows with all the credits with the pictures of the people and such, that's porbably why you are not seeing your stats at the end. You can always put in your USB drive into your computer and see them there.
Trick Member
Trick Member

167. PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BFAD.DJTyrant wrote:
If you get over a 90% average on all your songs it won't show the stats, it'll just show your name and "don't forget your card" message. That's the special ending that it shows with all the credits with the pictures of the people and such, that's porbably why you are not seeing your stats at the end. You can always put in your USB drive into your computer and see them there.

now understand....Ill have to pick some 11's and 12's and get sh*tty scores to see it laugh.gif
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

168. PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tip:
Refer to the screens as;

The credits roll. The screen that shows 1P + 2P scores/averages/totals. And names off all of the Staff AND THE STEPMANIA DEVELOPERS/CONTRIBUTERS.

The staff roll/the special staff roll. The screen that has pictures of all of the Roxor staff + Beta testing locations.

Amusing Pictures: lolddrfreak | Road of LoQ
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag
Michael Scofield.Stg
Trick Member
Trick Member

169. PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 128 MB cruzer micro and when I press the screenshot button there is a 3 second lag. Which shows great hilarty to people for the first time.

Why?
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
lildrchris25
Trick Member
Trick Member

170. PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that happens for all ITG 2 machines.

Not sure why, but it still takes the picture. It may have something to do with how the machine reads the card.

On ITG 1, it always read the card while playing. That meant if the card somehow lost the connection, you were SOL for the game.

On ITG 2, it isn't the case.
Trick Member
Trick Member

171. PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armagedon46 wrote:
I have 128 MB cruzer micro and when I press the screenshot button there is a 3 second lag. Which shows great hilarty to people for the first time.

Why?

There's always that lag.

| Pics | Play-Asia |
BUTTS47
Trick Member
Trick Member

172. PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought a Lexar USB Jump Drive ( 128 MB ) today. I haven't used it yet, but when I plugged it in to my USB drive, a screen comes up asking me if I want to secure it. I read on the first post that secured Lexars won't work. I just want to ask someone who has this same USB stick that should I or not secure it. I dont want to do anything to it yet that might ruin it. Here's a picture of it below.

View users profile Send private message Send email
lildrchris25
Trick Member
Trick Member

173. PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Contra wrote:
I just bought a Lexar USB Jump Drive ( 128 MB ) today. I haven't used it yet, but when I plugged it in to my USB drive, a screen comes up asking me if I want to secure it. I read on the first post that secured Lexars won't work. I just want to ask someone who has this same USB stick that should I or not secure it. I dont want to do anything to it yet that might ruin it. Here's a picture of it below.

Try keeping it unsecured. I think that was the reason why they didn't work on ITG 1 machines, and they might work on ITG 2.
Trick Member
Trick Member

174. PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've experienced two odd problems with ITG2 machines and USB flash drives... the first one happened when I tried using a Transcend JetFlash 1 GB drive, which I checked in Linux before using it. I played with this one on an ITG2 Boxor, and during one game, I got the message "Signature Failed" on my card, and it refused to save any more records. The other problem I've had is with my 256 MB Sandisk Cruzer Mini on a dedicated cabinet. This one just lost my data entirely and I randomly ended up with someone else's display name on one game. On other games, it takes an eternity to save. Even after the credits roll, the game will go back to the title screen and the drive light is still flashing. If I pull it out before it stops, it doesn't save. Anyone else had any problems like this? The only thing I can think of is that both drives have about 100-200 MB worth of other files on them, but given ITG's search method, it doesn't seem like that'd be a problem.
View users profile Send private message
Thomas Hobbes
Trick Member
Trick Member

175. PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The drive light is still on when I pull mine out and it still saves.

What it means by signature failed is that your authentic signatures on your drive must of been damaged, changed or messed with or so the ITG machine thought.

| Pics | Play-Asia |
lildrchris25
Trick Member
Trick Member

176. PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try replacing the files from the "Last Good" folder to the main folder.
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

177. PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malice of BluR wrote:
What it means by signature failed is that your authentic signatures on your drive must of been damaged, changed or messed with or so the ITG machine thought.
What it means is:
The signature verifying that your Stats.xml file is intact and unaltered is invalid, i.e. the value in the signature doesn't match the value of what the Stats.xml calculates too.

Amusing Pictures: lolddrfreak | Road of LoQ
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag
NSMH
Trick Member
Trick Member

178. PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This question may have been asked in the earlier pages, but:

Is it possible to put edits on a card that hasn't been used yet? I'm going to the arcade for the first time with a card, and I have a lot of stuff I'd like to try out.
Trick Member
Trick Member

179. PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You shouldn't. You should wait till the ITG folder is created so you can put it in the Edits folder then.

| Pics | Play-Asia |
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 9 of 14

Jump to: