Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Machine won't play customs

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zmaxxx300
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:34 am    Post subject: Machine won't play customs Reply with quote

Yes it's r21 so it should. Anyways I went there yesterday and it worked the first round. 2nd round it said something like bad address or something like that. On top of that it said noname as the usb name. I tried it again and it had my name. When it got to the song selection screen again it said noname and it didn't show my song folder. It happened to the other 3 people I played with. I checked it out on another machine (they have 3 where I go) and it read my usb and it had my name on the song selection screen. No customs however since it was an r1. What could be wrong with the machine or with my usb? Did I do something wrong. I have a bunch of songs with that ogg patch thing that are over 2 min (no one comes to this place anyway), could that be it?. It has worked before though I've aready been there a couple times and it has worked. Thanx in advance E19.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
daphat38159
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes the machine just doesn't read the card. I'm not really sure if there is any way to fix that problem. Maybe resetting the machine would help a little bit, but it will probably continue to happen like that. Maybe ask the maintenance people to get a new USB hub or something.
View users profile Send private message
VivaLaMoochicken
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have too many songs on your card it will do that. Make sure you don't have more than like 30 because that's when it starts messing up cards. It used to happen to me all the time.
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this problem before. I deleted the ITG2 folder and took it to the arcade. My new file worked. yay
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have like 43 songs. so ita not the problem.

do you have a high speed usb? maybe thats the problem
zmaxxx300
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea if it's high speed. Its a brand called "ILogic" I got from wal mart. Its worked before, but as I recall The day it stopped working I put in over 40 songs..
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: