Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR Extreme US, MAX2, and MAX simfiles?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Limitin Kumiru
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: DDR Extreme US, MAX2, and MAX simfiles? Reply with quote

I can't find a working download link for them on DDR UK, and no seed for the torrents. Anyone have a link or willing to upload them somewhere?
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dicepackage
Basic Member
Basic Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try the DDRUK IRC channel. They ussually have someone hosting most of the simfiles.
xbskid
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normally if you visit the DDRUK IRC channel, you can request seeds for the packs. I'd have them up by now if the PC I use for BitTorrent didn't die last week.
View users profile Send private message
Davyinatoga
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDRSpain has all the mixes, plus a group for console exclusives. Your best bet is to use the Song download thread. Do so, please.
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davyinatoga wrote:
DDRSpain has all the mixes, plus a group for console exclusives. Your best bet is to use the Song download thread. Do so, please.

NO.

Do NOT get your simfiles from DDRSpain. Everything from mixes 1st-6th is completely offbeat and poorly put together. Get your mixes from DDRUK or ShaunO's Filefront, but NOT from DDRSpain.

2MB = tomb?
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Zero0920
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XOR-SYS wrote:
Davyinatoga wrote:

NO.

Do NOT get your simfiles from DDRSpain. Everything from mixes 1st-6th is completely offbeat and poorly put together. Get your mixes from DDRUK or ShaunO's Filefront, but NOT from DDRSpain.

Wow. Dream A Dream must be the only song in 1st-6th mix. And that was only a beat off. Everything else sees fine for me.

[URL="http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/TNT_Xplosiv/Shoutboxproof.jpg"]冥 Ish married to Hitmoi, sho BACK OFF <3 冥
[/URL]
View users profile Send private message Send email
Davyinatoga
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDRSpain also works for me, too, but I guess it may be computer speed dfferences. Oh well, to each his own. One of these will work, eventually.
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do they have DDR disney's rave, I cant read or understand what they are saying, are there any translations??? E19.gif

View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag
XOR-SYS
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zero0920 wrote:
XOR-SYS wrote:
Davyinatoga wrote:

NO.

Wow. Dream A Dream must be the only song in 1st-6th mix. And that was only a beat off. Everything else sees fine for me.

I'm playing on Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz machine, so I know bad offsets/BPM when I see them. DDRUK's simfile artists took the time to find the right offsets (except for Afronova Primeval which is about +-0.04 off), so you should go there first.

2MB = tomb?
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: