Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Playstation EyeToy Music Game coming!!!!

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJBooDog
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Playstation EyeToy Music Game coming!!!! Reply with quote

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Like to groove to the smooth sounds of Jamiroquai? Enjoy shaking your hips like Elvis? Want to rock with Fatboy Slim?

Sony Corp (NYSE:SNE - news) (news - web sites). (6758.T) on Wednesday said it would release a new game for its EyeToy interactive camera later this year allowing players to dance along to 28 songs licensed from those artists and others, including Madonna (news - web sites) and Jessica Simpson.

Sony said "EyeToy: Groove" would be released in the spring for $29.99, or $49.99 bundled with the camera, which connects to Sony's PlayStation 2 (news - web sites) video game console and lets players move around and have those motions translated into actions on screen.

First released last year, the EyeToy camera has sold more than 3 million units worldwide, largely bundled with a package of minigames.

"Groove" players will score points by following prompts on the screen and following a song's beat. The game will offer both single and multi-player modes.
View users profile Send private message
GR
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: Cool! Reply with quote

Since I've promised my self that I'm going to get a PS2 when Extreme comes out, that's awesome. Does anybody have an eyetoy now? Is it cool?
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one, but I discovered that it doesn't work well unless you're in a very brightly lit room... and unfortunately, my PS2 isn't in one.
View users profile Send private message Send email
DJ sephi spin those discs
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should've taken it to this forum.
Administrator
Administrator

4. PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sephi (is not a girl) wrote:
you should've taken it to this forum.

Considering the EyeToy has nothing to do with DDR, that'd be that.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: