Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Bemani Ringtones?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roseanne Connor
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Bemani Ringtones? Reply with quote

I did some google searching and found a few but most of them say nokia only. Does anyone know where to get ringtones at/how to to actually use them? I have this phone and verizon wireless.[/url]

and my statics class never got to chaucer
View users profile Send private message Send email
Jeff's Bawls
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're supposed to have a wire to connect the phone to the computer. After that is working, it shouldn't be too tricky. (click, drag, catagorize, download). Good luck!
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, since your phone is Polyphonic, that means that it plays midis. And as Ganon said, it should have came with a cord to connect to your compy. After that, find a midi of your fave DDR song (Go to google and search DDR Midis) and you should be able to download it to your phone.
My bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R, my bologna has a second name it's M-A-Y-E-R.... OHHHHHHH I love to eat it everyday and if you ask me why I saaayyyyyy, "Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!"

First Song A'd: Sweet Sweet Love Magic-Light, AA'd: Colors-Light, AAA'd: None frown.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PxDnAkumA
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear there's a RIDICULOUS amount of DDR midis over at a lil site called www.thelegendofmax.com but I wouldn't know E13.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have that exact same phone, the way i put polyphonic ringtones on it is. First download a the song u want (needs to be in midi format), then make sure its 30kb's edit it if u have to. Then goto http://www.vzwpix.com/mlib/index.jsp . Upload your midi file from your computer to the site. Then goto your inbox and choose the same file u uploaded, hit send. Then just send it to your cellphone number

I have unlimated picture/text messeging so i dont have to pay for data charges. I am not sure if u do. But i dont think its to expensive anyways

also if u were to get a usb cable, it would cost u like 75 $ total for the cable plus the software. I though of getting one myself but the price is just to high
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Rychan
Contributor
Contributor

5. PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=+Dikamai+=- wrote:
Okay, since your phone is Polyphonic, that means that it plays midis. And as Ganon said, it should have came with a cord to connect to your compy. After that, find a midi of your fave DDR song (Go to google and search DDR Midis) and you should be able to download it to your phone.

Like they'd really just give you that cable... nope. With my phone, the Nokia 3650 I have to buy a whole data kit. I haven't been able to find one through T-Mobile (of course!) so I'm gonna continue to price around. A friend of mine that has the same phone tried putting the midis on his memory stick through a stick reader, we can't figure out how to get it to copy to the phone or to recognize it so that doesn't work....
Basic Member
Basic Member

6. PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the LG VX6000 theres a few ringtones at this webiste for DDR and there all free http://www.myphonefiles.com/main.php3 . all you do is select the ringtone then when it asks for a number send it to yournumber@vzwpix.com that will send you a pic messgae with the sound attached just save the sound then! Or you can send yourself an email at yournumber@vzwpix.com then youll get a pic message just make sure you attach the midi file in the email!
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: