Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDRMax 3 Idea! You would need a PS3!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EndlessWaltz
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ganon wrote:
Man, now PS3 is comin. Everything is so expensive. That's gonna be a good $250-$300 when it comes out.

i heard it will be more. hopefully not
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
SO! loves Electroplankton
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to the basics wrote:
sess, I've see visual proof of a PS3.

That was CONCEPT ART AND HOAXES. Dang, you're gullible.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Regenesis
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good lord, why is everyone treating the news that PS3 is coming as...well, news?

Video game companies release a new console about every 5 years. It's just how it works. PS3 should be out sometime in 2005. Accept it.
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there making a poopy load of money on PS2 then why would they want to spend more money on something if there doing just fine now?

HE'S SO FUCKING FUNNY WITH THE RANDOMNESS AND MY CAPS PROVE IT TO BE TRUE!!!!!!!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Pop'n Usagi!
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowman715 wrote:
If there making a poopy load of money on PS2 then why would they want to spend more money on something if there doing just fine now?

To make more. Companies don't settle when they are making enough money to get by, they seize upon opportunities to expand.
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
BTTB
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D.J.J. ~C-fan style~ wrote:

Uhm, I didn't mean those pics. So shut up. Now.
Trick Member
Trick Member

26. PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: DDRMax 3 Idea! You would need a PS3! Reply with quote

Zip Zap Pro wrote:
The best idea so far I think! All you need is a two disk set (2 disk trays) put DDR3 in one and a CD like ludacris and it would make a beat up for it! That would be wicked a55 awsome! And this would be for PS3 btw! Here are a bunch of pictures...http://www.geocities.com/zipzappro/gigabite.html

you sir are a idiot

1.on the ps3 idea #3 you said this looks like a fake all of them are fakes *******
2. i dont think im looking at the right page cause i see nothing about ddr.
3.The ybox? wtf
dabomb5001
Trick Member
Trick Member

27. PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: DDRMax 3 Idea! You would need a PS3! Reply with quote

Zip Zap Pro wrote:
The best idea so far I think! All you need is a two disk set (2 disk trays) put DDR3 in one and a CD like ludacris and it would make a beat up for it! That would be wicked a55 awsome! And this would be for PS3 btw! Here are a bunch of pictures...http://www.geocities.com/zipzappro/gigabite.html

you sir are a idiot

1.on the ps3 idea #3 you said this looks like a fake all of them are fakes *******
3.The ybox? wtf
YmkFX
Trick Member
Trick Member

28. PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey anyone ever hear of LICENSING ISSUES?

*Insert sound of whole idea crashing into ground and burning*

No? I'm not surprised. PS3 and Xbox Next and the new Nintendo (Portable/Console) will not have DDR mixes for them. DDR is not in enough demand. But, if we do our best and really support DDR in any incarnation in the U.S. it might warrant more versions from companies like Konami of Hawaii to produce newer mixes, and maybe even more Dancing Stage.

Besides, Stepmania and Dance With Intensity already do these things thanks to Dancing Monkeys and programs like Xstep.
Trick Member
Trick Member

29. PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Licensing wouldn't be an issue. If you bought a CD, you've paid for the right to play it in the privacy of your own home in whatever capacity you desire, even if that means wrapping a video game engine around it.

See: Goo! Goo! Soundy, Vib Ribbon and Monster Rancher (kind of).

dabomb5001 wrote:
you sir are a idiot
Ah, irony....
Quote:
He never claimed he was linking to a site about DDR. He said he was providing pictures of PS3 concept art and (probably) erroneously assumed that the system will have dual disc drives. If you're going to tell him he's wrong, do so for the right reason.
Trick Member
Trick Member

30. PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D.J.J. ~C-fan style~ wrote:

Uhm, I didn't mean those pics. So shut up. Now.

Then tell us what pictures. Yeah, I said, tell us what. Oh wait, there aren't any SORRY!
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
You Touch My Tra-La-La.
Trick Member
Trick Member

31. PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop being so cranky, all of you. I guarantee not one of you has seen any evidence to indicate hush-hush production of the PS3. You're acting like a bunch of seventh graders: stop it. Those pictures are just interesting (some of which look VERY cool) speculations that people had about the new platforms that they took into pictoral form. And the YBox? LOL. Good God, I hope they don't call it that. And they should make up a new name for the PS3, instead of just "PS3." Uncreative and boring. Yawn.
Trick Member
Trick Member

32. PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just really honestly have to get this out though, after looking through that link, I'm completely considering the origonal post as sarcasm.

Come now, either someone is on AOL 3.0 and has never encountered the concept of photo-manipulation, or they're simply the most gullible sap ever to reach a keyboard. Half, if not most all of those PS3 "concepts" pictured are meant to be purely jokes, only 5% of them would be able to actually function, and pretty much all are meant for meaningless speculation. Granted that maybe you are a younger person, who is ignorant enough to write an opinion on each image collected, or a very ambitious person out to make a very very funny mockery of gullible morons on the net today, either way this whole thing is just a joke, hell this entire thread is a joke. We've already covered this topic in Ultramix threads before Ultramix came out. Just let this die, and have fun with your simulators.
Trick Member
Trick Member

33. PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Wtf!? Reply with quote

HOW THE HECK DID A TOPIC THIS STUPID LAST THIS LONG??? E19.gif E19.gif E19.gif
It's not fair! None of my topics last more than 20 or so posts!
Trick Member
Trick Member

34. PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3075787003&category=294
rampage
Administrator
Administrator

35. PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

use ddr at home for topics like this, kthx.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: