Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

help me, I'm stupid

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[shojo kakumei stylin']
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:05 am    Post subject: help me, I'm stupid Reply with quote

I have StepMania and I set the solo upleft key to be Enter.. which is also start. frust.gif Do I have to reinstall to reset the keys, or should I just destroy my computer in frustration?

overplayed song of the week: er.. no song.
Stepmania Scores updated 11/14 || Tournament Pictures! || lj
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Bemanixgamer
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just press space for every thing. I dunno much either, how can a person not have known anything about StepMania? Read the bottom and see what it says so next time you know.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andreq
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just delete smconfig.ini (or config... something like that) you will loose your "costum" perfect,great ,etc timer and other thing
like skin
but you jsut need to reput them (they will be still in the SM dir only that they will not be used)
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: