Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDr Extreme music for DWI?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonAsh
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 3:50 pm    Post subject: DDr Extreme music for DWI? Reply with quote

I just found a japanese arcade machine of DDR Extreme when I took a trip to the jersey shore.

(they had everything on hard. One miss was like 50% off your "health bar") It was such a rip off......but thats another story.

Anyway, it had very few good songs, but a few good remixes of classic ones as well.

I was wondering if there was a place to download dwi steps along with the songs for extreme. I really want "We will rock you"
View users profile Send private message
il_Mostro
Basic Member
Basic Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got all the DWI files off my school FTP. Bemanisims.com had them, but they crashed a few weeks ago. Try going to stepmania.com and fishing through their links. Just be forewarned that, at least last time I checked, none of the files have the actual background images.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Neil_J
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: In a runaway car with a hooker just passing [for the 23rd time] the bank that we stole money from
2. PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can just make your own background, it doesn't matter [its not a life decided alternative]
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Ni-ban Neko
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*points up towards the sticky threads*
onoessnaked
Staff Member
Staff Member

4. PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ni-ban Neko wrote:
*points up towards the sticky threads*

What they said.

*kapow*

Well, it explains the disappearance
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: