Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Adaptor Problem In The FAQ

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DDRSamurai
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:07 am    Post subject: Adaptor Problem In The FAQ Reply with quote

Preakwenci, I tried to do everything in my power in the FAQ to make my Pad work using the Radio Shack adaptor, but it just won't work! I even installed those drivers that you listed, but for some strange reason the adaptor will not recognize the drivers at all! Also, I noticed that when I used Joy2Key with my adaptor, It would map the controls sometimes to the Joystick itself and not to the Number Buttons as you intended. Am I doing something wrong? and if this is supposed to be in another forum, I'm sorry, just move what I said onto that forum.

AY YI YI! I'm your little samurai!
View users profile Send private message
Phrekwenci
Administrator
Administrator

1. PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off it's Phrekwenci. There is no A. But that's the least of it.

Things directed toward me can be put in a PM, but this isn't a question that should be.

This isn't even a problem with the FAQ it's a problem with your adapter. I don't know much about adapters, I don't own one myself. I suggest asking in a general matter to the rest of the people in the forum.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: