Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Latest Stepmania CVS editor arrow colors

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MJEmirzian
Roxor Staff
Roxor Staff

0. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: Latest Stepmania CVS editor arrow colors Reply with quote

Ok,

I'm wondering if this is bothering anybody besides me. The last two CVS releases have changed the arrow colors in the editor to 'true' colors, the way they'd appear in the game as they scroll up the screen.

This was cool for about one second before I realized I'd be struggling just to read the notes and they'd be flashing berzerk colors whenever I speed scrolled through my charts. Am I the only one who really uses the editor enough to be annoyed by this? The admins (on ddrmaniax) seem to be ignoring me.. well it's their editor but I think they're ruining it! Anyone else think this is a bad idea?

Matthew
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Devil Warrior
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it somewhat annoying, like when you look at your TV with PS2 and DDR hooked up to it and are trying to copy an edit you have there to SM, or the other way around, color changing can get annoying. But if you're just making an edit on SM and nothing else, it isn't that bad.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
G-Dragon
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Make your edits in Stepmania 3.0 final and fix the dwi file with the fixer.
Roxor Staff
Roxor Staff

3. PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it seems my crowing has paid off, there's now an option to change the color scheme in the editor.

Matthew
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: