Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Can Somebody Please Help Me With Dwi?????

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[Team Conglom-o]XALAsToR
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:21 pm    Post subject: Can Somebody Please Help Me With Dwi????? Reply with quote

OK, I've went to numerous sites, namely the Dance with Intensity site, and have had no luck whatsoever downloaded a DWI thing. I don't have DWI and I'm trying to download it, but every single time I download it it doesn't work. I have tried the dance with Intensity file.. that didn't work and then I searched for DWI on google and obtained the original file and it wouldn't let me download it. When I downloaded the one off dance with intensity it had the DWI icon and everything and the file somehow decompressed, but it said I was missing a file. Can someone please help me? Like give me a link or two for a DWI file and some instruction on how to work the thing. Thanks
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Mikeh
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want the DWI the program, PM me.

Once you got it or you finally got it, please make sure that everything is extracted into one folder and make sure that you have Direct 8.1.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[Team Conglom-o]XALAsToR
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES!!!!!! I GOT IT!!! YAY!!!

Now can someone help me with the songs? I have 4 but they are compressed folders. Please help.
Mikeh
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XALAsToR wrote:
YES!!!!!! I GOT IT!!! YAY!!!

Now can someone help me with the songs? I have 4 but they are compressed folders. Please help.

Most of them are WinZip files. (You can download them at http://www.winzip.com or http://www.download.com or other similar sites.)

Then un-zip them into a folder. Do the same for the all the songs, each in a different folder, than put them into the default folder in a folder named "songs."

For detailed explanation please read the README.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[Team Conglom-o]XALAsToR
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agh! It says 0 songs in 0 folders. What am I doing wrong? I downloaded the burningheat DWI, unzipped it into a folder, and placed it into the folder labled "songs" then "defeault" It still won't see that there are songs there. What do I do? I know this is a pain, but thanks for you patience.
staroceanfreakx
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

folders like this: songs\default\dance dance revolution 7th mix\burning heat\[files for burning heat]
Administrator
Administrator

6. PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is all in the readme that comes with your DWI. Once you read through that then you may post questions.

Locked.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: