Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Got Damn Im Too Good

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JSBoOGeNie
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:31 am    Post subject: Got Damn Im Too Good Reply with quote

I've AAA'd almost every decent DWI I've come across, so I figure I'll make the next leap. All marvelouses. Heres my problem.

My DWI don't support that nonsense.

And its the latest build. 2.49.somethignsometihng?

Anyway. Somebody find me out how to get me some of that marvelous action on DWI (Stepmania is for fizags).

Thanks.
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, if your going to ask for advice, be polite, instead of bashing stepmania. ITS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS IT! DWI DOESN'T HAVE IT!
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Phrekwenci
Administrator
Administrator

2. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: Got Damn Im Too Good Reply with quote

JSBoOGeNie wrote:
(Stepmania is for fizags).

Well then, you will have to become a fizag then. DWI does not support Marvelous steps. At the moment only CVS builds of Stepmania support it.
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: Got Damn Im Too Good Reply with quote

JSBoOGeNie wrote:
(Stepmania is for fizags).

Thanks.
3.0 Is but the latest CVS is dead sexy nerd.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: Crouching before a river of poison, staring at the blood on my hands, vowing to have revenge...
4. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Got Damn Im Too Good Reply with quote

JSBoOGeNie wrote:
I've AAA'd almost every decent DWI I've come across, so I figure I'll make the next leap. All marvelouses. Heres my problem.

Can't help but notice you didn't mention exactly how many that is...

Also, it would be awfully nice if you could spell, punctuate, and use proper English. You'd more than likely get a much better response. E10.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaxX do you know who JSB is man!? Respect his OTHOROTIE
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought JSB went by VGS here... And this guy is a basic member, i think JSB has been here longer than that right?
Tsunami Forever
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ddrfreak.com/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26959

If I'm not mistaken doesn't it take like 30 posts to become a trick member? This person has 150+ and still basic E19.gif

I smell a conspiracy!!! frust.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I smell Admin getting annoyed with the user, and setting to basic member so people won't take the person as seriously, and setting someone to basic = funny.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SO! loves Electroplankton
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tsunami Forever wrote:
http://www.ddrfreak.com/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26959

If I'm not mistaken doesn't it take like 30 posts to become a trick member? This person has 150+ and still basic E19.gif

I smell a conspiracy!!! frust.gif

No, you have to be a member for at least 30 days as well. 35 or 25posts, i forget, and 30 days.
Drenchfur
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it takes 30 days and 30 posts to become a Trick member. It would be really mean to demote someone to Basic!

To keep on topic: You've AAA'd the songs you have wanted to. Congratulations. You definitely have the talent for timing.

What happens next? I don't know. Be satisfied - you won already! Or go get Stepmania, or start doing doubles mode. Phrek here can do it with one hand and still gets AAA's sometimes.
View users profile Send private message
Cyan Garamonde (Nosaj)
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: Crouching before a river of poison, staring at the blood on my hands, vowing to have revenge...
11. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tsunami Forever wrote:
MaxX do you know who JSB is man!? Respect his OTHOROTIE

No. Who is JSB?

I still see no song count/list. Give me a reason to credit him with 'othorotie'.... I have my reasons (read: screenshots) to be skeptical, but I'm not listing them lest anyone claim I'm bragging...
Trick Member
Trick Member

12. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.bemanix.com/details.asp?id=118
Trick Member
Trick Member

13. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh MaxX Unlimited, JSB has sent me screenshots of him getting stuff like 1 great on BMR's Maxx Eternity/G2/MaxX Enigma on his first or second try at the song. He's also a very good PA'er from California, I'm suprised you've never heard of him. (Beat Tigger Eugeine recently, go Johnny (: ) But uh, yeah, thats him, he's a basic member because he got banned awhile ago and he's just now coming back.

Post screenies Johnny. /:

ADN - plz fear - ADN
Cyan Garamonde (Nosaj)
Trick Member
Trick Member

14. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

veggie wrote:
Uh MaxX Unlimited, JSB has sent me screenshots of him getting stuff like 1 great on BMR's Maxx Eternity/G2/MaxX Enigma on his first or second try at the song. He's also a very good PA'er from California, I'm suprised you've never heard of him. (Beat Tigger Eugeine recently, go Johnny (: ) But uh, yeah, thats him, he's a basic member because he got banned awhile ago and he's just now coming back.

Ah. I've probly never heard of him b/c he's from Cali; I don't pay much attention to the west coast.
Trick Member
Trick Member

15. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

veggie wrote:

I'd have to see that to believe it
Administrator
Administrator

16. PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

veggie wrote:

Actually, if we are going to talk about Accomplishments. We all go to the same thread for that. Either DWI or Stepmania.

And if we are talking about DDR accompishments, that goes in an entirely seperate forum.

It was said DWI does not have marvelous, only SM does. Put the other accomplishments in the appropriate threads.

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: